Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Where is Marci

  1. #1
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Does anyone have a clue where that girl has gotten too?

    I'm missing Miss Marci [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have heard from her [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Laurina:
    I have heard from her [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I should have heard from her but obviously she forgot [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I've had jokes from her

    Guess I should just e-mail that girl and say Hey [img]smile.gif[/img]

    "Now theres an idea"

    I hope you hear from her Ivana

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •